Why we need your personal data? We are using your personal information to deliver our Service
○ Correspondence and communication
○ Creation of offers
○ Creation of invoices and other official documents required by the law
By accepting the Terms and Conditions you agree that we can use the personal information
provided by you.
How we collect your personal information?
● We collect the data provided by you through our feedback form, an email sent by you, or a personal contact. Typically, these are personal data such as names and contacts, phone number.
● Data collected automatically during the use of our site. The information we collect in this way is impersonal.
● Website Analytics tools – We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
● Through web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Youtube Instagram, etc., which provide the opportunity to view statistics about your interaction with our site or our social platform profiles. The information thus collected is made up of non-personal data.
● From publicly available sources.
● Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties For what purpose do we use the collected personal data.
● Contact information – to contact you regarding the progress of your projects, status of
the services, offers.
● To send you newsletters we think you might find useful, we use email, telephone.
● For various marketing initiatives, such as participation in surveys, events, trainings,
promotions, lotteries, etc. directly related to the main themes of our site.
● To Provide assistance to resolve a case that has been placed by you via our email or contact form online.
● We have to fulfill obligations as a result of the Contracts with a Contractor and you are its representative.
● If you are a candidate to work with us.
How we share your personal information and who we share it with?
All personal information collected by Bike Sppot is treated as confidential. We disclose entire or part of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
● If we are required by law – we will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena,court order, or other legitimate governmental request.
● Depending on the kind of services you have requested (for example, telephone call, order, service request, information, etc.), your data may be exchanged with third parties involved in the execution of the orders like vendors, speditors, etc.
How long do we store your personal data?
Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. and / or for the time specified by law. In case of a consent, you can withdraw it at any time by submitting an application to the contacts listed below.
● Confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
● Provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
● Provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
● Withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your
consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
● Consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
● Request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
● Restrict the way that we process your personal data;
● Consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability); and we will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
● Right to lodge a complaint with a Personal Data Protection Commission:
2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
phone +359 2 915 3580; Fax +359 2 915 3525;
The Sppot Ltd.
Asen Yordanov str. 9Асен Йорданов 9
Managing Director: Yavor Peshev
Data Protection Officer: Raya Petkova email: email@example.com